Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Proposition

I'm going to present a proposition - not The Proposition, a fine film directed by John Hillcoat, who is also directing the adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's Pulitzer Prize winning novel The Road, and judging by the first pictures popping up on the interweb, he's doing a fine job - to you, my dear readers, whoever and wherever you may be.

I love dashes (and parenthesis).

Back to the business at hand, my proposition is this: if enough people (i.e. one or two of you) are interested, I am willing to make some of my other written works available for your perusal. This could include short stories, parts of my unfinished novel, personal essays, poetry, scripts, and anything else I can dig up.

If you have time to kill and actually want to read something else I've written, even after reading this blog, then just indicate that you are interested by leaving a comment. Thank you for your time.

3 comments:

  1. I am interested in all of the above. And also, I think everyone is interested in reading the beginnings of your novel, even if they don't know they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think A Certain Kind of Weird is on my old dinosaur of a computer that I no longer use. I would like to finish reading that.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter