Monday, May 5, 2008

New Beginning

This isn't going to be much of an inaugural post. I apologize if you were expecting something a little grander. This will actually be my first solo blog; I've always collaborated with other people, but I felt like it was time to step into my own. This blog will contain whatever I want to write about, but will likely contain a lot of writing on the books I am reading, the films I am watching, and the music I am listening to. I'll rant and rave at times and probably share some personal creative writing as well. I hope this won't turn out to be a spectacular failure, but if it does, I'll do my best to go down swinging.

Let this suffice until I can post something worth reading.

2 comments:

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter