Monday, May 19, 2008

This band will not leave me alone.

Okay, I seem to keep posting about things other than what I have been meaning to write about. This post will be no exception.

I first heard The Ting Tings in an iPod commercial. The song, "Shut Up and Let Me Go," caught my attention just enough to make me find the band name on the internet. Once I learned their name, I searched Youtube and found some of their music videos and live performances. Pretty soon I was hooked on this British duo's catchy indie dance music. (It probably doesn't hurt that I find the singer extremely attractive).

Anyway, they have a handful of songs that will not get out of my head. Here's the video for one of them; it's called "Great DJ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter