Sunday, June 22, 2008

Listen up.

I've been thinking about this for a long time, and I'm tired of going in circles. I can't run from this any longer; I've got to get something off my chest.

I love chapstick. I really do. I love the way it makes my lips feel. I love how soothing it feels when my lips are in that starting to chap but not quite chapped stage. I love the way it makes me feel better about myself.

Also, I love lamp.

(This post is what happens when I've had a really great day and just feel like writing something stupid).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter