Friday, June 27, 2008

Coming up next...

I don't have the time to write a real post, but I will state that sometime this weekend I will report on The Book Club's first meeting. Attendance was rather sparse, but that did not stop us from thoroughly discussing Saira Shah's book The Storyteller's Daughter. Personally, I really enjoyed the insights everyone shared, and I thought the experience was exciting.

I'll share some of my insights regarding the book and the discussion, as well as some of the insights of the other participants, when I find the time to write it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter