Friday, January 16, 2009

So close yet so far away.

I nearly finished my Best of 2008 lists today, but the most difficult ones remain. I got a good deal finished and then I watched New York Doll with my friend Jessie and her roommate Jen (love that movie) and then three episodes of Arrested Development with my homeboys. I could stay up late and finish the lists, but I don't want to. I'll do my best to get them up tomorrow night before my basketball game - and before I shave my beloved beard. My heart breaks a little every time I say goodbye.

Goodbye, dear beard. Til we meet again...in a few months.

1 comment:

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter