Sunday, January 25, 2009

Best Songs of 2008 Mix

I forgot to mention in my post earlier today that the two-part mix of my favorite songs of 2008 is available for download. They are not arranged in any particular order, other than alphabetically. I hope that those of you who actually download these songs enjoy them as much as I have.

Best Songs of 2008 - Part 1

Best Songs of 2008 - Part 2

Also, before I close this post, I just want to announce my intention to write more about music. I know that at least a couple of people who read this blog have put my uploaded mixes to good use and appreciate them. Therefore, I will continue to share my passion for music with all you fine readers of my shoddy blog.

Artist/band up next: Andrew Bird

I am open to requests also, either for particular artists or genres or themes or whatever. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter