Friday, February 13, 2009

Save me!

Today has been a vicious day at work, as slow as it could possibly be.  I need some distraction, even if it is just to post something insignificant (like always) on my blog.

Yesterday I had chinese food for lunch, and I got a good fortune cookie.  My fortune read, "Your dreams will become reality."  I'm hoping by dreams it meant the things I want to happen in my life and not literally my dreams, like the one earlier this week with this freaky serial killer attacking me and some girl, and I end up stabbing him with a butcher knife in self-defense.

Yeah, let's hope it's the first type of dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Wouldn't it be difficult to stab someone with a butchers knife? I thought those were more for hacking than forward jabs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so it was more like a really big knife that ended in a point.

    It was just easier to type butcher's knife than a really big knife that ended in a point.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter