Monday, February 23, 2009

I Require Assistance

Okay readers, I have a situation that requires intervention.  I have an extra ticket to the Andrew Bird concert on Wednesday night in Salt Lake City.  I am open to gifting it to someone who wants to go to the show.  It will be a good show.  I virtually guarantee it --- as much as I possibly can, barring crazy circumstances outside of my control.

Anyway, if you or someone you know is interested in obtaining this ticket, simply let me know.

That is all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter