Sunday, March 22, 2009

Status

I am alive.  I know I haven't posted for awhile and maybe some of you were afraid that I had ceased to be, but I just want everyone to be assured that I am, indeed, alive and well.  

5 Things That Have Taken Time Away From Blogging:
  • I have been working on another short film, the first of a planned trilogy, and most of my "free" time has gone toward that in some way.
  • I've been playing Goldeneye on the old-school Nintendo 64 with some friends.  This game was a big part of my adolescence, and reliving the 4-player madness has been amazing.
  • My new found love for Sammy's, a hole-in-the-wall burger joint in downtown Provo.  I knew it was true love after my second visit.
  • March Madness.  Need I say more?
  • A slight increase in socialization.
I promise that I will try harder in the near future to keep this blog moving forward.  Though I'm not the only trapped in this famine of new blog posts.  Pretty much everyone on my Google Reader list, with a very few exceptions, hasn't been posting lately.  I hope that changes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter