Monday, March 9, 2009

I Can't Believe It's Not--- Aaahhhhh!

I was chatting it up on Facebook tonight, talking with a friend about genetically engineered beasts and romance novels, you know, the usual stuff, and I wrote something that I found pretty funny.

"Birds don't respect Fabio."

It's an obvious allusion to his famous get-smacked-by-a-bird-on-a-roller coaster incident, but the line itself made me think of a song that's yet to be written or perhaps an album title.  Anyway, I felt like it was worth immortalizing on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter