Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another brick for the Bricks.

As I was shaving my two-week old beard to comply with the BYU Honor Code, I decided to leave my mustache.  I thought that rocking a 'stache might help my lowly basketball team win another game.  

Turns out I was wrong.  

We played our final regular season game last night, and it ended similar to every game besides our first, which we actually won.  I didn't play horribly last night, but I only ended up with 3 points.  Though I didn't score, I did other things and should have had a better stat line, but most everyone else on the team was also a bit off.  I'd be more upset, I suppose, but we are clearly not a middle division team.  We ought to face better competition, better as in more suited to our skill level, in the tournament.

One thing is for sure:  I must destroy the 'stache.

1 comment:

  1. Oh. That's a shame. Goodbye 'stache. I'm sure we'll see you again soon. Maybe next time you'll have a better sense of self-preservation and better serve your master.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter