Sunday, January 24, 2010

Turn up the AC!

As much as I would have liked Austin Collie to have stayed for his senior season at BYU, I am glad that things have worked out so well for him as they have. He's given me a reason to follow the NFL, and it has been a lot of fun to track Collie's progress this year. I don't think he could have been put in a better situation, and he made the most of it. He's definitely played very, very well as a rookie. I offer many props to Austin Collie. I wish I could have watched today's AFC championship game to see Collie tear it up. Anyway, way to make all of us at BYU proud, Austin. Go Colts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad too that he ended up where he did. He has made some very good catches this season, he made a couple good catches yesterday too.

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter