Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Awesome movie posters

I've recently decided that I'm going to decorate the Party House, or at least my room in the party house, with awesome movie posters. I've been looking at a lot of posters online, including a lot of foreign posters, and I must say that Poland takes the cake for awesome movie posters, surprisingly enough. I just thought I share a few of the awesome posters I want to get.


Let the Right One In


Harry and the Hendersons (Polish)


Children of Men


City of Lights


The Empire Strikes Back (Polish)


The Princess Bride (Brazilian)


Rocky


Monty Python and the Holy Grail (German)


8 1/2 (Polish)

Amelie (Polish)

Those are just a few of the awesome posters I've been looking at.

3 comments:

  1. I like the idea, but just think for a second if you want to have Sylvester Stallone's half-naked body hanging on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is "Harry I Hendersonowie"?

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter