Saturday, September 5, 2009

And in the end...

...the beard you take is equal to the beard you make.

I have been bearded since the end of the intramural basketball season in March, but the end is in sight for my current beard. I have grown quite attached to this beard, or perhaps saying it has grown quite attached to me is more apt. Anyway, intramural soccer starts next Wednesday, and I must shave. The sacrifice will be worth it because we have more talent on our roster than I've played with on any intramural soccer team. I am very excited to play.

The shaving of the beard will take place in a gradual process. I plan to initiate phase one tomorrow afternoon. If all goes according to plan, I will post a photo on this blog. That is all for now.

1 comment:

  1. It lead us to victory tonight and I plan on the process continuing to bring us victories!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter