Saturday, May 2, 2009

No need for a title

I don't know what it is, if it's the rain and the gloomy weather, but I am feeling in a funk right now.

I know I keep saying that I have a substantial blog post coming soon, and yet it never seems to arrive or make its way from my mind to the internet.  I feel more and more, however, that it is near.  The subject of the blog has been on my mind for a very long time; in fact, I first thought of writing about the subject one year ago.  My initial thoughts have multiplied since then; every day seems to bring me something new to think about, some new idea to mull over.  I feel like those ideas won't be held back much longer.  They have been gathering in my mind like water in a reservoir, and the water is about to spill over the dam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter