Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Late Night Ramblings

Today I had an amazingly delicious BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger from Steak Out. It really was an amazing burger. Too pricey to have often, but every once in awhile it satisfies me to no end.

I also had a slurpee. A Gatorade Gridiron Ice slurpee. It's such a good flavor. There must be something addictive in it. Slurpees always lead to fun, at least that's how it's been this summer. Tonight, with a car full of fun-loving criminals, I was able to slurpify and get my rave on. We had a nice little mini-rave, not up the beloved Hobble Creek Canyon, but somewhere awesome close to home. Our chosen spot was actually really awesome, and fun was had by all.

With some fun exploits taking place earlier in the evening, some spy games and sneaking stuff out of people's apartments and all that, I had a really enjoyable evening. Now I need to continue having fun while increasing my "meet new people" quotient.

BYU football in 5 days. I will probably die of too much excitement before then. Go Cougars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter