Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Adieu

Goodbye, cruel world --- at least the cruel and arid West. Hello, nice and balmy Midwest. Actually, I'll be there in about nine hours. I'm pretty excited. This vacation is coming at the perfect time. Well, anytime I get to see Radiohead is a perfect time. I'm excited to go to Madison, Wisconsin to see Janessa, my favorite (and only) sister, for the first time in four months, and I'm also excited to meet her fiance, Brett. I'll be the first family member to meet him. Pretty big responsibility. I hope I can handle it.

I don't think I'm going to even bother blogging for at least a week. I will, however, do my best to take some awesome pictures of the adventures that await me far from Utah. Now that I got a new 4gb memory card for my digital camera, I can take some awesome high quality, high resolution pictures.

Okay, me need sleep...for a few hours anyway. There'll be time to sleep on the plane and on the bus to Madison

1 comment:

  1. you're a punk. I can't wait to see the pictures. Say 'HI' to Janessa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter