Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Labor of Love for America

Here's what I did the past few days to demonstrate my love for the greatest nation on Earth.

The first (and most basic):


Later, after creating most of the pictures included below, I decided I needed a more intense picture for myself:


Here's the picture where I surprised myself with my use of Photoshop. Behold, General Whitney Jones-ington:


Here's Paige Jones, transplanted from the canals of Venice to the harbor of New York:


The wonderful Melia Fonoimoana taking the Labor Day parade to Mt. Rushmore for Independence Day:


Kiss front-woman Megan Rogers rocking out with the original American band:


Matthew Melville strolling with President John Adams on the White House lawn:


The mohawked-2nd Amendment avenger Jake Glazier:


The courageous Elyse Hawks braving the elements as she watches General Washington's historic river crossing from the banks of the Delaware River:


As American as they get, the illustrious Dave Horan:


Captain America Lauren Bytheway:


An Elder's Quorum president (Kevin Firl) riding a giant eagle adorned with a semi-transparent American flag is an Elder's Quorum president I will follow:


Jeremy Jensen, defying the redcoats to his very last moment:


Do not mess with Jared Davis...ever:


Possibly my masterpiece, the greatest thing I may ever produce in my lifetime. I present the Professor, Mr. Jake DeArton, defying the head of the British Empire, King George III:


America the Beautiful, am I right or am I right?

2 comments:

  1. You're right. These are the most amazing thing I have seen in the past 24 hours...nay...48 hours

    ReplyDelete

Recent Reading Progress:

  • Quotidiana - Patrick Madden
  • How to Be Alone - Jonathan Franzen
  • The Corrections - Jonathan Franzen
  • Lamentations of the Father - Ian Frazier
  • Coyote v. Acme - Ian Frazier
  • Songbook - Nick Hornby
  • Love is a Mixtape - Rob Sheffield

Site Meter